Earth Pulse Embodiment – #1
This series of 5 short meditations will lead you to understand and feel your body with new strength and power, as well as deepen your ability to release stress and unwanted chatter of the mind — creating a new relationship of kindness to self as well as a deeper relationship with Nature.
This is the first meditation, the first practice. Please try to do this everyday for a week. Take notes and perhaps journal after each Meditation. And of course, I’d be delighted to answer any questions, as well as receive feedback about your experience.
Here we go. The most important part of this process is that you smile and have fun!
Meditation Music Channeled Expressly for Each Session by SoulSongHealing
~ About Earth Pulse Embodiment ~
There is a need in the world today to share some easy ways to ground, center and embody. These ways are simple and effective methods to bring more focus and vitality into your life. The practice will take only a few minutes a day. A practice that will add ways to lighten your stress load and re-discover the joy in your heart.
The dictionary writes “to embody: as “making visible”. The process of making what we feel and think visible to ourselves. To know thyself!
What you will gain from this practice of guided meditation:
- You will begin to notice that you are taking deeper breaths during the day — and that it is easier to breathe more deeply.
- As your body learns to absorb the Earth Pulse Qi, you will begin to feel more energy & more strength physically. Problems with fatigue will diminish.
- As your brain & entire body receive more oxygen overall, you will experience many additional benefits.
- You will find you have more clarity & focus mentally. Memory will improve. It will be easier to evaluate what’s happening and make the right decisions.
- You will feel more optimistic & hopeful. Feelings of anxiety, worry, or being overwhelmed will fade away, and these will be replaced with a peaceful acceptance, joy & thankfulness for the present moment — as you come to appreciate & actually feel the vitality and nourishment that you get with each & every breath.